Friday, August 17, 2012

A New Start

I began a running/fitness blog in December 2007 called Back to Running to hold myself accountable to my running/fitness goals, but with the birth of my daughter in July 2011 it slipped off my radar.  Now I want to get back too it, but I have more on my mind than just running/fitness.  Mostly, said daughter and the bun we currently have in the oven.  Then, there is the fact that after 18 years in industry I decided to become a stay at home mom.  :-O
So, I have a whole new set of goals/priorities/opportunities to deal with.  I plan to document my changing and sometimes challenging journey into motherhood, a new 'job', and maintaining a satisfying level of fitness during and after pregnancy - including all the obstacles along the way - the Detours & Speedbumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment